Test Automation Engineer
What we are doing
Every day we connect millions of time table planners, teachers, students and parents. More than 20.000 schools around the globe rely on our software. Our portfolio includes a web application, a windows client and native apps for iOS and Android. We’ve been the market leader in this sector for 40 years. To remain in this position we made the decision to build a new generation of our products. This is a huge task and we need your help to achieve it.
What you will be doing
- As a member of one of our Scrum teams you will be working with our developers and testers to achieve the highest quality level in each sprint
- Take a leading role in designing, implementing and maintaining new test automation strategies.
- You'll improve coverage of test automation by creating and maintaining test cases in our test automation suite
- Perform exploratory testing sessions along the QA cycle
What we offer
- An annual salary starting at 40.000 euros. We're open to pay more depending on your qualification and experience + a bonus depending on the company success
- for non-German speakers: support in learning the language
- Flexible working hours
- Modern, brand new offices with a sunny garden and gym
- Catered lunch
- Events for employees
What we expect from you
- Several years of experience in software testing with focus on test automation
- Good scripting skills
- Bonus points if you have experience working with web application and web service testing technologies.
- You are constantly learning and are interested in new technologies
- Good communication skills and a passion for teaching, learning and improving