IT Security Specialist (m/f/x)
We make everyday life at school easier (https://www.untis.at/en/why-untis/company/about-untis) by connecting millions of timetablers, teachers, students and parents in more than 25.000 schools around the world.
To maintain our family-like culture with currently ~90 employees, we value reliability, courage, passion & enthusiasm, and mutual support (https://www.untis.at/jobs/how-we-work).
For the last 50 years we have been building solutions in the field of school administration (https://www.untis.at/50-jahre) and recently made the decision to create a new generation of our products.
This is where you come in.
Pay and benefits
- A competitive salary depending on your qualification and experience (Minimum 2020 IT-KV salary for ST1: 48,286
- Possibility for remote work up to three days per week
- A significant part of the company earnings is distributed to the employees
- A dedicated team budget for personal development
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility
- Flat decision-making structures, eye-level communication, and product focus
- An (award-winning) modern office in Stockerau with team rooms and collaboration areas
- A big sunny garden to enjoy catered lunch and beers and even an office gym
- A garage for parking your car, scooter, or bike
The hiring process
At Untis, we believe that our work speaks for itself - therefore:
- Submit your initial application & a work sample to give us a first impression.
- Meet the team and learn from each other's goals and interests.
- Work on a real life Untis problem and discuss the reasoning behind your work, collaboratively.
- You are part of Untis!
P.S.: This profile was a product of many iterations and ideas from across the organisation
As an experienced IT Security Specialist working across the overall organisation you will:
- Strengthen the Awareness for IT Security across the overall organisation
- Introduce and lead the “Community of Practice" Security, to align practices and standards across the organisation
- Sparring Partner for Developers, DevOps and Operations
- Lead internal IT Security projects (e.g. hosting)
- Organisation of measures to improve transparency of our security footprint (e.g. bug bounty programs)
You should come with:
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Experience with penetration testing, security testing tools, security assessments and reviews, frameworks (e.g. ISACA: COBIT)
- Applied knowledge and/or certification in ISO 27001
- Good English skills, as well as a working knowledge of German (B2)