IT Security Specialist (m/f/x)
We make everyday life at school easier (https://www.untis.at/en/why-untis/company/about-untis) by connecting millions of timetablers, teachers, students and parents in more than 25.000 schools around the world.
To maintain our family-like culture with currently ~90 employees, we value reliability, courage, passion & enthusiasm, and mutual support (https://www.untis.at/jobs/how-we-work).
For the last 50 years we have been building solutions in the field of school administration (https://www.untis.at/50-jahre) and recently made the decision to create a new generation of our products.
This is where you come in.
Pay and benefits:
A competitive salary depending on your qualification and experience (Minimum 2020 IT-KV salary for ST1: 48,286
- Possibility to work remotely for independent work
- A significant part of the company earnings is distributed to the employees
- A dedicated team budget for personal development
- Flexible working hours in a trustful environment
- Flat decision-making structures, eye-level communication and product focus in a growing and transitioning company
- An (award-winning) modern office in Stockerau with team rooms and collaboration areas
- A big sunny garden to enjoy catered lunch and beers and even an office gym
- A garage for parking your car, scooter or bike
The hiring process:
At Untis, we believe that our work speaks for itself - therefore:
- Submit your initial application & a work sample to give us a first impression.
- Meet the team and learn from each other's goals and interests.
- Work on a real life Untis problem and discuss the reasoning behind your work, collaboratively.
- You are part of Untis!
P.S.: This profile was a product of many iterations and ideas from across the organization
Jobstandort: Stockerau bei Wien
Standort flexibel: Nein
About your role:
As an experienced IT Security Specialist working across the overall organization, you will:
- Be in charge for ISO 27001 compliance and manage the process from preparation till the certification
- Continuously improve the established ISMS framework by implementing assessments (e.g. towards ISACA: COBIT)
- Strengthen the awareness for IT Security across the overall organization
- Organize measures to improve transparency of our security footprint
- e.g. penetration testing and bug bounty programs with appropriate tooling (blackbox, whitebox etc.), network security scanning
- Own, live and breath the security incident process
- Introduce and lead the Community-of-Practice “Security”, to align practices and standards across the organization
- Strengthen the understanding of secure agile development practices with testers and developers
- Lead internal IT Security projects (e.g. hosting) together with Operations and DevOps
- Complement us in our way of kind and supportive collaboration in a multinational environment
- Good English skills
- Perfect knowledge of German (C2)