We make everyday life at school easier by connecting millions of time-tablers, teachers, students, and parents in more than 26.000 schools around the world. To maintain our connected culture with currently more than 100 employees we value reliability, courage, passion & enthusiasm, and mutual support. For the last 50 years we have been building solutions in the field of school organization and recently made the decision to create a new generation of our products.
- Through our work, we can positively influence the school day and the learning experiences of millions of children, teens and students worldwide.
- We foster agile, autonomous teams and self-management, so every employee is free to flexibly organize his or her working hours and location, among others.
- We have modern workspaces near Praterstern in Vienna and an award-winning headquarter in Stockerau, near Vieann - in case you want to have a coffee with your colleagues.
- We offer subsidized lunch, while also helping to support local businesses. In addition, you can really work out in our (own) fitness room, both in Vienna and Stockerau.
- We offer cutting-edge IT equipment both in the office and for your home office.
- As a company in the EdTech sector, continuous improvement and learning, but also personal growth of our employees is very important to us. We encourage developer experience with our own training programs and a personal training budget.
- We live a culture of striving to be better together and celebrate our failures.
- We foster flat decision-making structures, communication at eye level, and product and customer centricity.
- We practice an open communication and so we do not hide our current weak points:
- We have a 10+ year old web application or a 35+ year old Windows application, and you will have to manage some remaining legacy issues. A focus is currently on reducing technical debt and accelerating our development, while maintaining quality.
- We are also developing one of the most successful native mobile application for iOS and Android, in the school organization sector.
- We have ambitious goals and need your help to achieve them together as a team. In some areas of cooperation, be it communication, processes or structures, we have not yet reached the level where we would like to be, but we are already on a very good path.
- We offer a market-oriented salary range in our team between 45,000 euros and 70,000 euros gross per year (38.5h/week and no all-in). Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, you decide on your salary together with the team.
- You work on a scalable iOS or Android application that helps many schools around the world to manage their school day, as part of a cross-functional agile team.
- You implement awesome product features in modern programming languages and collaborate with other teams and colleagues.
- You use your know-how for a good cause, benefiting millions of people in the education industry.
- You learn together with your team and within your Community of Practice.